Steps to Apply
Making the decision to apply to The Summit School is an important step in helping your child achieve academic success. Here are a few steps to follow once you’re ready to begin your journey with The Summit School.
New students are accepted on a rolling admissions basis. Applications can be submitted throughout the year.
- 1. Attend an Open House or Schedule a Tour
- 2. Complete an Online Application
- 3. Bring Your Child for a Scheduled Visit
- 4. Admissions Decisions Are Determined
- 5. Request Financial Aid (optional)
- 6. Enrollment Contract
1. Attend an Open House or Schedule a Tour
2. Complete an Online Application
3. Bring Your Child for a Scheduled Visit
4. Admissions Decisions Are Determined
5. Request Financial Aid (optional)
6. Enrollment Contract
The Summit School does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational, admissions, or hiring practices.
At The Summit School we are committed to accepting one another. Acceptance includes sensitivity to differences in learning, and to the many ways in which children and families are unique. The Summit School is founded upon the core values of dignity, respect and trust. We accept and respect differences in economic resources, culture and race, ethnicity, faith and belief, gender, gender identity, age, and sexual orientation.